agosto 20, 2005


...


Because if it's not Love
then it's the Bomb, the Bomb,
the Bomb, the Bomb, the Bomb, the Bomb,
the Bomb
that will bring us together


- Ask -

Sweetness, sweetness I was only joking
when I said by rights you should be
bludgeoned in you bed
and now I know how Joan of Arc felt
now I know how Joan of Arc felt
as the flames rose to her roman nose
and her Walkman started to melt


- Bigmouth Strikes Again -

She says:
"He never really looks at me
I give him every opportunity
in the room downstairs
he sat and stared
I'll never make that mistake again!"


- Girl Afraid -

In my life
why do I smile
at people who I'd much rather kick in the eye


- Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now -

I am the son
and the heir
of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
I am the son and heir
of nothing in particular


- How Soon is Now -

Last night I dreamt
that somebody loved me
no hope - but no harm
just another false alarm


- Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me -

Burn down the disco
hang the blessed D.J.
because the music that they constantly play
it says nothing to me about my life
hang the blessed D.J.
because the music they constantly play
on the Leeds side streets that you slip down
on the provincial towns that you jog 'round
Hang the D.J.
Hang the D.J.
Hang the D.J...


- Panic -

| Jade Grimm at 1:24 AM | ::*:: |



online


www.flickr.com
Jade Grimm's photos More of Jade Grimm's photos




:*: Info :*:

Super mãe, nos 30, quase louca, definitivamente louca por U2, casada, ranzinza, pentelha, dorminhoca, pessima dona de casa, pagannnnnnn (a falta do tio - o acento), Santos - SP.





:*: Fale com a Dona Joaninha :*:





:*: Dentro da Caixa :*:


Irmandade
Gui
Modeletes
Edu Guimarães
Lemuel
Lu
Lyv
Gaby
Post a Secret
Que venha o proximo


:*: Dentro do Baú :*:


  • dezembro 2004
  • janeiro 2005
  • fevereiro 2005
  • março 2005
  • abril 2005
  • maio 2005
  • junho 2005
  • julho 2005
  • agosto 2005
  • setembro 2005
  • outubro 2005
  • novembro 2005
  • dezembro 2005
  • janeiro 2006
  • fevereiro 2006
  • março 2006
  • maio 2006
  • janeiro 2007
  • abril 2007
  • fevereiro 2008
  • março 2008
  • abril 2008
  • março 2010



  • :*: Créditos :*:

    Design by Lyv


    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com






    Powered by Blogger